Why settle for dismissal interest rates when you can spice up CD returns with risk free stock market gains?
Market-Linked CD is an FDIC insured bank CD with returns tied to an underlying asset index. Your principal is fully protected, but the upside profit potential is much greater than from a traditional bank CD.
We screen hundreds of market linked CD’s each month to bring you the top five or six.
- Upside potential without downside risk
- 100% principal protection when held to maturity
- The security of FDIC insurance
- A choice of mid-term maturities
- Excellent for IRA’s and Roth IRA’s
- Partial Surrender Liquidity